May 16, 2008

I´ve been memed!




Using Larry Ferlazzo´s words: “Meme” is a term used to describe a question or series of questions that a blogger asks another. Usually, a blogger “tags” several others to respond.

He asked me:

  • What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Mato Grosso with my husband and children. I owned a English Language Institute there and was a teacher and director.

  • 5 things you have to do today.

Prepare my classes for next week, write a post in my blog, have a meeting with other coordinators, buy my father-in-law a present.

  • Snacks I enjoy…

I love Doritos(chips), yogurt, cereal bars, hot milk with cinnamon.

  • Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would travel abroad every year with my family to different exotic places, I would buy a new car right now, I would probably continue teaching but less hours, I would provide mom and dad with comfort for the rest of their lives.

  • Three of my bad habits:

Procrastinating things I don´t like doing, not drinking enough water, serving food twice.

  • 5 places I have lived:

I´ve lived in Tangará da Serra (Mato Grosso, Brazil), Wisconsin (USA), London, Paris and I live in Uberlandia (Brazil).

  • 5 jobs I have had:

Teaching English to small children, au pair in England, cashier at a shop in England, au pair in France, coordinating a language school.

  • 6 people I want to know more about:

Nina, Mary Hillis, Nelba Quintana, Camila Sousa, Joao Alves.

7 comments:

testecarla said...

Aninha,

I loved to learn more about you! And I have the same bad habits as you do!

Mary H said...

Ana,
It is great to learn more about you! I didn't know that you had lived in so many different places!

Mary

Nina Lyulkun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina Lyulkun said...

Dear Anochka (Ukrainian),
I love your postings, your ideas. You have been so much doing to let us stay aware of all the new web tools.
I've been learning from you and Carla so much that hardly can follow you both these very busy days of the end of the academic year.
You seem like our pilot stars!!!
You encourage me to explore more and more around.
{{{{{{BIG WARM HUG)))))))
Nina

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Dear Carla, Mary and Nina,

Thanks for the ever constant encouragement you give me. It´s great to be your e-colleagues.

anamaria

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camila Sousa said...

Woowww... Aninhaaaa...

We work together for some time and I didn't know many things about your life... That was great reading a bit more about you and the jobs you've had...
What a great life full of different events.....

Thanks for sharing :-)

xoxoxo
Camila Sousa