After a quick workshop last Friday, one of them suggested I make a tutorial so that more teachers would learn how to use it. Well, windows movie maker can be found at most windows based computers, if you don´t have one it can be downloaded from the internet.
This is a simple tutorial I`ve made showing how to add images, audio, titles, etc. http://www.utipu.com/app/tip/id/25122
Just below you´ll find some example videos I´ve created to use with my students.
- Types of films : for presentation and practice
- Video Quiz: films based on novels
- Dialogue: Eating out - students created dialogues, recorded their roleplay and teacher added the images.
- Daily routine: students mime actions. We used the video for practice.
- Past Grammar Tenses: students created sentences and drawing.
- Phrasal Verbs: students created pictures for sentences from an exercise and were recorded reading the sentences.